Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm so HAPPY :)

Well, as many of you know, my birthday was this past saturday 28th of july and i have to say it was the best birthday ever!! I just wanted to thank all the people who called me or send me an email, it's great read or hear someone happy for you and giving you the best wishes!! :D

Also i want to give some special thanks to the person who is bringing the most beautiful colors to the path i walk, my girlfriend!! She gives me the biggest gift and surprise traveling to Ibague and waking me up on Friday 27th at like 7 am with a big smile next to my bed!!! She had to go back to Medellin on Saturday to be on time for her commitments with @EAFIT, but we celebrate all the friday and party at night.
She travel on Saturday 28th at 6 am, back to Medellin, and i stay all the weekend with my best friend who arrives from Manizales, that was another big gift!! :) He's not an AIESECer, i met him when i was doing the exams and interviews to study at the University of Manizales, and since then we have been like brothers, so he's a really important person to me and it was great having him on Ibague this weekend for my birthday.

That's briefly how was my birthday, my 2 days of birthday :) gotta back to work, just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

Stay tuned, lol! :o)

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Maroko!
Happy late birthday
It seems you had great time.

Lucas

Lorena Naar said...

Marokiño!!!

We have to celebrate it all together, you Know never is to late!

Great to hear you had a great day!

best wishes

Lore